So, I know that we haven't posted anything for a while but there hasn't been much to post. I'm still pregnant. I will try to get a good belly picture before the baby is born. I'm definitely sticking out there now. Finally! It only took me 9 months to get a good baby belly. I'm getting to the point that I'm ready to be done though. The uncomfortable stage has hit. I can luckily still sleep fairly well but I'm uncomfortable most of the day now. :-) Ahh... the joys.
My mom set up a webcam baby shower this past weekend since we live 2,000 miles apart. I was amazed that so many people came! Thanks mom for putting it together and thank you everyone who showed up!! We are so excited to spoil our little one with everyone's generosity.
Well, there's not much else to tell. We're just in the waiting zone now. Our next post will hopefully be many pictures of our beautiful baby boy. Have a good week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment