Saturday, December 20, 2008

Episode 18: Merry Christmas


We also, just made our first big baby purchase this week. Really it's more for me but we're calling it a baby purchase. We picked it up on Thursday night and Jake had it up and working in about 10 minutes. 


Well, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!! Enjoy the holidays!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your tree. ours is about the same, but fatter. we had a good christmas except that the power went out for about 4 hours, and our christmas dinner was cooked on the stove top and we didn't have ham.
Hmm, it seems that i tend to be the first one to post a comment on one of these, and i even waited about 4 days.

Patsy said...

Beautiful tree. Hope your Christmas was wonderful. Ours was great, but we missed you guys:(

Jenni said...

Those gliders are the nicest things ever!! You and your baby are going to luv that! Your tree is so cute, I hope that Episode 19 comes and tells us if you had a great Christmas or not . . .I'm in suspense!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Chante! I found your blog from McCall and I wanted to stop by and say CONGRATULATIONS on the pregnancy! You are going to love your first new baby! They are so much fun! And living on the east coast too... so wonderful. Sonya