Wednesday, January 21, 2009

If you want an announcement....

We will be posting plenty of pictures of our little one on the blog but no specific stats or anything. We will, however, be emailing a birth announcement shortly after his birth. If you want to get one and I don't have your email address, leave your email address as a comment and I will add you to the list. Thanks!!!

9 comments:

Jami Berry said...

I'd love to receive an announcement. My e-mail is JamiBerry@gmail.com

Jamie said...

I would love an announcment as well! jamiearnoldus@gmail.com

Marissa of Ris C Handmade said...

I would love to get one as well :)
mcodde[at]gmail[dot]com.

Good luck with everything!

Jessica said...

Send one to me too!
jessica.parrish@vacationclub.com

DianaCotner said...

Send me one too! I am so excite for you guys. It's great that a lot of people I know are having boys too! Diana.cotner@yahoo.com

Jenni said...

Oooh! I would love one too! jenhogman@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Me too! but you have my email.

BreAn said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! I want one too! My email is
brean[dot]avarell[at]gmail[dot]com
When is your due date???

Chrystee said...

I'd love to get that announcement too! here's my email addy: vivacechrys@yahoo.com