Yes his name is Zillo. This is how we decided on his name. We wanted a name that would instill fear in others, so naturally - Godzilla. But in an effort to keep sacred names sacred, we shortened it to Zilla... but that sounds too feminine with the "a" so we swapped it for an "o". Thus - Zillo
Click play to watch 1 1/2 min video of him
5 comments:
i heart it! :)
you should do a tour of your house next time you do a vidio. and show the pentagon.
Very cute... what is it exactly though? I was trying to figure that out. Yes I've started to feel it move... kind of crazy isn't it? When are you due?
i know that it is a chinchilla and i think Chante` is due on January 28th, the same day as my brother Jarom.
So cute! I love the background music.
hehe
Post a Comment