Okay, So Chanté has expanded a wee bit in the belly region, and now she can't hide it anymore from strangers. She was trying to hide it from everybody at work for as long as she could, but she's too obvious now. Still, nobody from church knows yet : )
What's really fun for me is to find what parts are poking through her belly by gently squishing around the lump. So far the only thing I'm sure of was his back.
5 comments:
looken' good Chante' I love that we are poking the belly for body parts, so great.
Love the baby bump pics! Keep updating those!
Hey sweetie, You look great. Wish I were there in person to help Jake feel for parts. You are both marvelous and I love you
I didn't know you were PREGNANT!!! Congratulations!!!! That's awesome! It's good to see you guys doing so well :)
Congratulations! (I love blog stalking!) HOpe you guys are doing well in DC.
Emily Beech
Post a Comment