Saturday, August 22, 2015

Baby Poop

I was at the store today picking up a birthday present when Eliza decided she needed to poop. I was holding her in the moby and the next thing I know I hear the infamous poop squirt. She had a fairly fresh diaper so I was hoping we were safe (she blows out a lot) but I immediately felt something wet hit my foot. Oh no! I looked down and watched as she squirted again and it dripped all over the floor and my foot. At this point I could also feel my shirt getting wet.

I did the only thing I could. Jonah was in the cart and I had to get the present since the birthday party was in an hour so I grabbed the wipes and shoved one into each side of her diaper and then started cleaning up my foot and the floor. I didn't dare pull her out of the moby because I didn't know how much more I would find behind it on my shirt so I just left her there. We headed up to the checkout, purchased our items and came home to clean up.

What a moment!

No comments: