Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Episode 2:12 Utah

So I know it's almost been a month since we've posted anything but life has been a little busy. As you know, we were in Utah for a couple weeks. We thoroughly enjoyed it. As a disclaimer, for anyone who we didn't get to see while we were there, which is a lot of people, we're really sorry. After a weekend of worrying my Mom and Grandma, I (Chanté) ended up in the ER and spent most of the time that we had for visiting people on the couch. Don't worry, I'm just fine now. Everything is almost completely healed and I'm doing great!  

Well, Jake's sister Diane and her fiancé Sam are now officially married. It was a great wedding. I will post more pictures later but here's one of the wedding cake that Jake made for them. I thought it turned out well. 


We were also able to bless Xan while we were there. I know, we waited a while to bless him but we wanted to have family there. It was a fun afternoon and Xan looked fabulous in his little tux that my mom bought for his blessing. Thanks mom!!!



5 comments:

Sara said...

I finally washed the blankets off Tyler's bed that Xan slept on and under today. It was so fun having you all here, even if I had to work and you got sick. I am glad we were able to help. I love you all. Mom

Patsy said...

He is soooo cute. I mean the baby of course. It was so good to see you guys. I'm glad you're feeling better Chante.

Laura Joy and Quinton said...

Wow, your husband does wedding cakes!! They are beautiful. And your son looks so nice on his blessing day :)

Wardles said...

your little boy is getting so cute!!!

Jenni said...

Oh man Xan is adorable! He looks great in his little tux!! So great that you were able to bless him with family, that means a lot. So sorry you got sick Chante! I hope you are over it now!! And Jake amazing cake!! Oh my heck did everyone else in the world know you had this talent but me? Amazing!! Do you do birthdays??? :)