Wow! it's hard to believe that our baby is really ours! It kind of still feels like we're babysitting on a long term basis. He's so cute though and growing so fast. He is now about 10 lbs!
We want to say a big public thank you to my mom, dad, sister, and grandma who all came out to help us. It was great to see you all and the help was very appreciated. It wouldn't have gone nearly as smooth without all of you. THANK YOU!!!!
Here are a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Xan and Dad get along great! They both like to sleep.
Here's one with Xan and Great Grandma.
And a serious one. He's still just stinkin' cute! Even when he has a serious face.
1 comment:
Congratulations! I was looking at someone else's blog and saw yours as a link, I hope you don't mind. Xander is way cute! I hope you are all doing well. We are going to DC for spring break in a week and a half. -lynae leigh
Post a Comment